WELLSVIEWCARE PRESENTS: SMALL GROUP PERSONAL FITNESS CLASSES Let’s get fit with PRO-FIT’s Founder, Ron Adams, Master Personal Trainer. Realize support for your goals with professional fitness coaching in a confidential small group setting in Wellsview's Studio. “80% of success is showing up” (Woody Allen) Ron Adams will safely guide us through the other 20% and together, starting in April, we will: Gain strength and tone our bodies, Shape up in a healthy way, Find our unique fitness, and Have fun and focus too! Let's get moving. Please join us.
Register here online for a month of unlimited classes for $285.00 /month (package is valid for 30 days from your date of purchase) This is not a "free" wellsviewcare class.